Monday, January 26, 2009

Image Workshop

Did you know that Sassy Lady teaches Image Workshops? We have hosted several in our store; however, we are now offering a special service where we come to your business. Does your staff need help with their professional image (not dressing properly for the job, too many body piercings,hair unkept, etc), we teach about body types, fashion personalities, and how to core wardrobe to make the most of your investment. We also will tailor our presentation to your specific areas of need.

Another issue is the manner in which they treat your clients/customers. An example of this happened just the other day when I was out shopping and made a sizeable purchase. A cashier handed me back my change along with the bills and my ticket all wadded from her hand to mine and said, "There you go." I repeated back to her, "There I go?" And, she said, "Yes, there you go." Needless to say, I went. But I also made a big mental note never to go to that store again. A simple thank you or thank you; we appreciate your business seems non-existent anymore. We must teach and train our customer service representatives on how to handle the public. They are the front line to get us more business or to cost us business.

If you want additional information on the seminars, please contact us.

No comments: