Friday, March 13, 2009

Body Types

I was recently asked about Body Types. Please review my previous blog; however, I want to add an additional point to it. And, that is you can't change your body type. There is the common misperception that if I exercise or diet enough, I will lose the weight IN THE AREA where my problem is. However, if you are a "G" body type woman - this means you are one to two sizes smaller on top than bottom - you will remain a "G" body type. I know many ladies we are heavier in the rear and they do the stairmaster endlessly - but, guess what? - the rear is still there. It is your body type.

We need to come to acceptance with our unique body type, understand how to dress for it and be proud of who we are and what we have!

If you have any additional questions on body types, please let me know and we will answer them.

1 comment:

Mary-Lynn said...

You are so right. Sometimes we have to look at the harsh reality. But at least exercise keeps my naturally big booty from getting bigger!